- Because of it's small size 85mm x 40mm x 35mm, the digital timer fits perfectly in the distribution board as it was designed to be. If there is no space, an external box can be fitted at no extra cost.
- Installation takes about 20 minutes. No mess. No fuss
- The timer will allow you to program it to automatically switch the geyser on/off as and when you require hot water. No more and no less.
- The timer has many multiple settings per day, which means that each day of the week can be programmed individually for various times per day.
- The timer has a manual override button to give you full control in the event that you need to override the timer.
In case of a power surge, the timer will store it's settings for up to 14 days.
Advert: For professionally installed Shade Sails in Cape Town, visit